Thank You Sponsors
Platinum – $1,000
Comprehensive Neuropsychological Services
Gold – $750
Silver – $500
Bronze – $250
Austen Riggs Center
Walden Behavioral Care
Friends – $100
CPA Social Justice Series Seminars
CPA’s Social Justice Series is a monthly educational seminar on a social justice topic of interest. These events are free and open to mental health professionals and the community and provide critical and timely training on societal problems from social justice leaders, with an eye on collective efforts to address and resolve systemic inequities and move us towards a more just and equitable society.
Support the Social Justice Speaker Series
Please donate to the CPA Education Foundation (CPAEF) to support CPA’s Social Justice Series! Our sponsors will be listed by level on the CPA website and on the opening slide of each seminar when we thank our sponsors.
Our goal is to raise $5000 so that CPA can offer these free monthly educational seminars. If you would like to support our program, please make a Tax Deductible contribution to the CPA Education Foundation.
PayPal through the CPAEF button below or visit, https://paypal.me/CPAFoundation
You can also mail checks to:
Connecticut Psychological Association – Educational Foundation
Attn: Dr. Meghan Butler, P.O. Box 1167, Old Saybrook, CT 06475
Thank you so much for supporting these important initiatives!
Upcoming Seminars & Speakers
- Healing Racism: How to Have a Conversation with Dr. Dietra Hawkins
- Sawubona: African-Centered Healing Strategies in Response to the Double Pandemic with Mr. Evan Auguste
- Social Justice From the Perspective of an Old Psychologist with Dr. John Bargh
- Out of Spoons: A Dialogue About Disability and Therapy with Dr. Madeline Brodt
- Relationship, Forestry, Hip-Hop: Thinking About Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in Environmental Sciences with Dr. Thomas Easley
- Latinx Immigrant Mental Health in the United States: How the Past Affects the Present with Dr. Oscar Fernando Rojas Perez
- Healing Racial Trauma, Self-care, & Strategies for Creating Communities of Safety and Resilience with Dr. Nakia Hamlett
- America Between Dream and Nightmare: Healing a Broken Nation with Dr. Omid Safi
- Transgender Healthcare Awareness with Jillian Celentan0 & Dr. Teressa Davis