Association leadership positions are indicated below. Click on a name to email the chair directly.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS (SEE PAGE HERE)
- Federal Advocacy Coordinator – Elizabeth Rathbun, Psy.D.
- Liaison/Board of Examiners – Howard Oakes, Psy.D.
- APA Rural Health Coordinator – <VACANT>
- APA Public Education Coordinator – Elaine Ducharme, Ph.D.
- Editor, E-Newsletter – <Vacant>
- Student Division – Nadika Paranamana, MA
- Division of Early Career Psychologists – Darius Fathi, Psy.D.
- Forensic Division – Jim Connolly, JD, Ph.D.
- Connecticut Psychological Foundation – Robert Horwitz, Ph.D.
- Administrative Directors – Tricia Dinneen Priebe and Lisa A. Winkler
- Lobbying Firm – Anita Schepker & Associates, Inc
- Advocacy Fellow – <VACANT>
- Executive Management Committee – Anne Klee, Ph.D. and Jennifer Doran, Ph.D.
- Elections and Nominations – Anne Klee, Ph.D.
- Membership Committee – Meghan Butler, Psy.D. and Stu Sokol, Ph.D. , Co-Chairs
- Legislative Committee – Marcy Kane, Psy.D.
- Business of Practice Network /PWN – David C. Tate, Ph.D.
- Disaster Response Network – Candice Weigle-Spier, Psy.D.
- Marketing and Public Education – Elaine L. Ducharme, Ph.D.
- Children & Youth – Barbara Ward-Zimmerman, Ph.D. and Miki Lasher, Ph.D.
- Awards & Honors –Anne Klee, Ph.D.
- Convention and Continuing Education – Ilene Grueneberg, Ph.D.
- Ethnic Diversity Task Force – Maysa Akbar,Ph.D. and Miki Lasher, Ph.D.
- Health Care Reform Task Force – Barbara Ward-Zimmerman, Ph.D.
- Prescriptive Authority for Properly Trained Psychologists – Barbara Bunk, Ph.D. and David Greenfield, Ph.D.
- PSYPACT Taskforce – Carrissa Phipps, Ph.D.
- CT Suicide Advisory Board – Kathleen Chapman, Ph.D. and Candice Weigle-Spier, Ph.D.
- CT Task Force to Study Policies and Procedures Adopted by Each Institution of Higher Education Regarding the Prevention and Treatment of Mental Illness. – Carrissa Phipps, Ph.D., Nick Pinkerton, Psy.D. and Janet Spoltore, Ph.D.