- This event has passed.
May 6 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
A forum for psychology graduate students and trainees in Connecticut.
- Tell us how we could advocate for your needs
- Come share your experiences about telemental-health
- Ask questions about COVID-19’s impact on graduate training
- Connect with other students and trainees with similar experiences and concerns
- Hold space for peers and colleagues who are struggling
- Become advocates for policy changes that will help your career progression
Moderated by: CPA Federal Advocacy
Coordinator: Elizabeth Rathbun, PsyD.