- This event has passed.
CPA 2022 Convention Call for Presentations – Due by March 31st
January 17, 2022 @ 1:00 am - March 31, 2022 @ 5:00 pmFree
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
CONNECTICUT PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATION
34th ANNUAL CONVENTION
November 4, 2022
Yale West Campus Conference Center
The Connecticut Psychological Association is now accepting proposals for the Year 2022 Convention. Programs from Academicians, Clinicians, Researchers and Students are welcomed.
Deadline: Abstracts must be postmarked by March 31, 2022
The Convention Committee is looking forward to an exciting, high quality Conference with a multitude of activities. Given the ongoing uncertainty of this time – public health, politically, socially, etc. – this Convention will focus on the impact of the times on our profession and our communities at large.
This year’s Convention will offer a variety of themes to address those issues and interests expressed by our clinical, academic, and community-based colleagues. We would like to continue to offer specific tracks related to diversity issues and the repercussions of COVID as well as politically- and socially-based challenges present today. Innovative approaches/interventions, research/academic questions and programs, forensic issues, integrative care models, collaborations with other professions/disciplines, and neuropsychological issues are also encouraged for submission.
The CPA Annual Convention is an opportunity to learn about your professional organization, exchange ideas, gain visibility, share successes and insights, enjoy being creative and renew professional relationships.
When submitting a proposal, please note the following:
- The curriculum vitae of all presenters must be included.
- All lead presenters need to pre-register for the Convention and pay the registration fee prior to the Convention. It is hoped that auxiliary presenters will register as well to attend the Convention.
- Final decisions regarding acceptance of programs, time allocated to each presentation and time of day for presentations will be made by the Convention Committee.
- All submissions will be acknowledged. If you do NOT receive a confirmation receipt, please contact Convention Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposal decisions will be determined by 5/02/22
Given the large number of excellent proposals submitted in recent years we anticipate that not all proposals will be accepted. Proposals will be selected based on relevance to professional psychology and their “fit” with the overall program framework.
Only proposals submitted before March 31, 2022 will be considered.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN PRESENTING AT THE CPA CONVENTION!
Fill out the ticket with your presentation information or link to the form to mail in: CPA 2022 Convention Presentation Proposal