Join your fellow ECPs!
An Early Career Psychologist is someone who has completed a doctoral degree within the last 7 years.
Would you be interested in:
- Networking with colleagues with a similar level of experience.
- Getting advice to get your practice off the ground (insurance, paperwork, billing, etc)?
- Getting assistance with finding local job opening and positions.
- Finding resources on things like licensure, starting a practice, financial planning, and other topics relevant to early career psychologists?
- Getting involved with your state association around learning and advocating for the profession of psychology
If any of these are interesting to you, get in touch! See below for our listserv, which serves as a forum for other Early Career Psychologists in CT.
Try our Listserv:
If you are interested in joining the CPA ECP listserv, send an email to email@example.com with ECP listserv in the subject line and add in the body of the text.
Other questions/ comments? Want to get more involved?
Send an email to the ECP Board Representative, Dr. Beth Rathbun: firstname.lastname@example.org.