at the Virtual 31st New England School of Best Practices in Addiction Services
Dates: August 28 – September 1, 2023
- Attend just one session, multiple days, or the whole week!
- Convenient virtual courses will take place live by videoconference, allowing for engagement and interaction.
AdCare Educational Institute of New England is pleased to offer its 2nd Annual Psychologist Track! Daily courses with continuing education hours for psychologists will take place at the Virtual New England School of Best Practices in Addiction Services.
Psychologist Track Website:
2023 Psychologist Track Courses with Continuing Education Hours for Psychologists:
- Transtheoretical Model: Creating Change: Matching Intervention Strategies to Client Change Tasks and Mechanisms with Carlo C. DiClemente, Ph.D. ABPP – 3 CE Hours
- Polyvagal Theory and Implications for Addiction – 4.5 CE Hours
- Working with Recovery Coaches – 3 CE Hours
- Strategies to Address the Addiction Treatment Needs of the Elder Client – 4.5 CE Hours
- Sad, Mad, Glad and Worried: Why All Emotions Matter, Understanding Teens’ Brains and Mental Health: 1.5 Hours
- Gender Affirming Care for Behavioral Health Providers – 3 CE Hours